What is Hydrorock?
Hydrorock is a natural aquifer block.
Our blocks are made from natural stone wool, pre-wrapped in a protective geo-filtration membrane.
Hydrorock natural aquifer block solutions offer TOTAL configuration flexibility… at both the design and installation stages.
How Hydrorock natural aquifer blocks work
- Natural materials: Made from 100% natural stone wool. Extremely durable. Fully recyclable
- Zero plastic: No plastic in manufacture or in the ground
- Maintenance free: No remediation, repair or replacement needed
- Surface water kept onsite: Separates clean rainwater from sewer system
- The perfect solution for retrofit applications: Easy to cut and shape and to work around in-ground obstacles
- Snap-together modular system: Quick and simple to install
- Helps prevent project over-run: Predictable, simple and reliable installation
- Installation in all weathers: Not affected by extremes of temperature
- Smaller system size: High porosity and efficient infiltration
- Projects stay on time and on budget: Configurability means immediate work-arounds for on site problems
- Costs less than other fully installed systems: Reduces excavation and minimises backfill.
- Reduced personnel: Even largest blocks can be carried/installed by one person
- Smaller excavations: Reduced project risk exposure
- Minimises and simplifies groundworks: Reducing incident potential
- Reduces on-site and off-site traffic: Fewer vehicle movements
- Removes workers from high risk areas: No need for deep trenching or shoring up
The anatomy of a Hydrorock BD block